Floating Image v3.4.21 - Android Apps (by Mark Gjøl)
Current Version: 3.4.21
Requires Android: 1.6 and up
* Bug where selecting image in live wallpaper would completely stop the floating images resolved.
* New option: Pause floating images when selecting image.
* select all subfolders now lets you deselect those you don’t want.
* Subfolders called “thumbnail” or “thumbnails” are now ignored (Let me know if this is an issue for you).
Images float across your screen from Picasa, Flickr, Facebook and your phone.
Animated 3D OpenGL image gallery, Live Wallpaper and Photo Frame. Supports Flickr, Phone, Picasa, 500px, Photobucket, rss and Facebook. Also, multitouch.
Images are flowing by on your screen in a steady stream.
Some people are really happy with it. Give it a shot!
Try pressing “Menu”. Lots of exciting stuff behind that button!
Live wallpaper uses battery. If you want it to use less battery, there are a couple of things you can do:
* Disable shadows.
* Use the framerate limiter (it’s in the menu somewhere)
* Use local images only.
* Decrease the floating speed.
* Beg me to optimize. It probably won’t help, but you will feel like you have contributed!
This application cannot read your sms/mms’s! This also means that this application cannot show images from your texts. This is by design, and will not be changed, as it makes your fellow users sad.
This is the website, for some reason Google has now stopped allowing it:
Go there if you want to donate, know more, or if you need to be bored for a bit. This can also be reached from within Floating Image.
*** Please contact me by mail if you run into errors! Otherwise I cannot correct them ***
Direct Download Link