Price: Paid - $4.99
Current Version: 7.4.5
Requires Android: 4.0.3 and up
Category: Media & Video
7.4.5 – March 25th, 2013
- New “Audio Boost” video player option (deactivated by default, check the player menu) that allows to perform audio compression with three levels (low/medium/high)
- Fix a crash occuring for some user when opening “Movies by genre” or “Movies by year”
- Fix a regression that prevented the “All movies” widget (was replaced by “All videos”)
ARCHOS makes Video Player app available for all Android tablets and phones (requires Android 4.0 or later)!
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
- Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video resume;
- TV friendly: Keyboard/remote control compatible.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
Direct Download Link
Play Store Link